Keynote Title: The Internet of Things comes with change, innovation and value to our cities. The Nationwide IoT network is now live, covering all major & regional cities in Australia. How does such a network bring energy efficiencies, energy productivity and better sustainability solutions to benefit cities & citizens?
Thinxtra Pty Ltd Australia (SigFox Network Operator)
Passionate about Marketing, Technology and lately about IoT / M2M amazing opportunities.
Currently leading the Thinxtra Marketing team to connect the un-connected to SIGFOX in ANZ.
Also, 25 years experience in different continents, leading teams from diverse departments & multi-cultural backgrounds. Success in founding, restructuring and managing sales/marketing activities.
• High achiever & entrepreneurial spirit.
• Good communicator & story teller
• Love to implement new ideas .
• Great adaptability to new systems, new processes, new markets & new products.
• Analytical, structured and results oriented.
• Strong values of authenticity, loyalty and honesty.
• Passion for technological products, specially anything to do with Internet of Things.
• Solid experience in team building, coaching and mentoring.
• Skilled in improving / simplifying processes for better profitability & better productivity.
• Set strategy and provide the necessary guidance to implement it effectively.
My motto: Work hard, Play hard.
Best ways to improve sales:
1- Build trust with your team by setting realistic challenges & common goals.
2- Gain loyalty from your customers by providing superior customer service.
3- customise your marketing activities, think different.
Best ways to improve profits:
1- Differentiate with premium solutions,
2- Don’t just sell a product, sell Solutions & Services around your products.