Executive Director at CCP Technologies Limited
Anthony is an executive with more than 25 years’ experience in private and public-sector organisations. He injects knowledge from a diverse career spanning senior non-political positions on the staff of two Australian Prime Ministers (Hawke and Keating), account management, marketing, business mentoring, procurement and tendering, project management, information technology and business advisory roles. Innovation, technology and Internet related businesses dominate Anthony’s work history; he was part of the team which created Australia’s first national Internet service (Telstra Internet). In 2012, Anthony co-founded CCP to pursue supply chain applications of emerging IoT technologies. CCP Technologies is now a listed public company.
Anthony’s strengths include:
• Business development, sales and marketing
• High-level business analysis, problem solving and business planning
• Establishment of governance structures and business systems
• Business case initiation and project management
• Safety, quality, environmental and risk management systems
• Comprehensive understanding of contemporary ICT issues and impacts
• Political processes and issues management
• Complex procurement and bid management / tendering
• Cross-jurisdictional stakeholder management
• Ability to inspire trust and gain the respect of people at all levels.
He brings passion, commitment and the right intensity to drive project activity; and is constantly striving to exceed stakeholder expectations. Anthony has a strong track-record of delivering successful outcomes and injects insightfulness from a broad professional background and skill-set.